- 1,074 orphans and community members shall be train on HIV/AIDS issues.
- 1,811 orphans and people living with HIV/AIDS shall benefit from nutrition and care.
- 362 orphans, widows and other people shall benefit from home based care.
- 240 orphans and other vulnerable children shall be support with school fees.
- 580 orphans and vulnerable children shall support to undertake vocational training.
- 520 care givers shall support to produce food.
- 1,764 orphans and other people shall be train on life skills.
- 7 voluntary counseling and treatment centers (VCTCs) shall be establish.